Saturday, March 27, 2010

Video Marketing and Advertising For Your Small Business

I just came back from the Vacuum Dealer's Trade Association annual tradeshow.
I gave a marathon 6 hour workshop on internet marketing for your local small business. Ron Sheetz is an expert in marketing with video. He filmed my event, and was kind enough to talk for 45 minutes about his work marketing with video. He told how you can easily use a Flip video camera (available at www.theflip.com) to film welcome videos for your store website. e also spoke aboutusing video demonstratios to place on your website front page. Smart stuff all around. I'll cover this more in my monthly newsletter. You can learn more about the newsletter at www.unfairadvantageretail.com

You can also download a copy of my book on small business advertising at www.local-small-business-advertising-marketing-book.com

Video is the new hot thing!