Monday, March 15, 2010

Small Business Advertising In Las Vagas

I go to Las Vegas every March for an industry event. This month, I'll be giving a workshop on internet marketing for small business owners and retailers. Then, (the same day) I'll give my talk about small business and retail advertising. Here's a tidbit from my advertising speach;

One of the huge secrets in making sure your advertising pays, is putting everything the reader (or listener-viewer) needs to decide to buy. My ads are complete sales presentations.
It isn't enough to create "curiosity" to bring the prospect into your store...you need to make them want to buy...then they may get off their butts and drive to your store.

I don't need to sell hard when the customer comes through my door, because the marketing and advertising does most of the selling for me. After my speech is videotaped, I may post it for everyone to see. Until then, you can download a complete copy of my book The Unfair Advantage Small Business Advertising Manual for free. Just go to;
www.Local-Small-Business-Advertising-Marketing-Book.com