Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Small Business Advertising Success Secret. Pay less for advertising.

Here's the reason that some advertisers get better results from their ads. They pay less than you do. I'm not talking about a 15% discount because you claim to be an advertising agency. I mean discounts of 60-80% from the advertised rate.

It's called "remnant space".

If you ask about it, your rep will tell you that the media never has any available.
I always say "I know, but if something opens up...this is how much I can pay".

Amazingly, a few days later an opening occurs.

And that becomes you new advertising rate.

There is so much more in my book, The Unfair Advantage Small Business Advertising Manual. You can download a free copy at www.Local-Small-Business-Advertising-Marketing-Book.com