Sunday, March 7, 2010

Small Business Owner Advertising And Marketing

Hello;
Claude Whitacre here. This Blog will have advertising and marketing ideas for small business owners. Local advertising has it's own set of problems;
Should you do "Brand Building" advertising, or just "price and product" advertising?
Is advertising part of your overhead, or is it an investment in growth?
Should you have a set advertising budget?
What media pays the most in profitable returns?
These are questions I'll try to answer in this Blog.

Feel free to comment or ask questions. As long as the comments are civil, I'll do my best to answer them. I wrote The Unfair Advantage Small Business Advertising Manual. If you would like to download a free copy, just go to
www.Local-Small-Business-Advertising-Marketing-Book.com

If you read my book, and have questions I can help you with...here's where to ask them.
Happy Marketing, Claude